- Lowest total cost of ownership
- Best-in-Class fuel consumption
- No body maintenance
- Longest life cycle
- Largest indoor space = Wider aisle
- Wider seats = Optimal actual seating capacity
- 3 point safety belts = No capacity loss
- Lifetime anti-corrosion body warranty
- Best-in-Class driver visibility
- Ergonomic driver station
- Custom made chassis = Unmatched driver’s comfort
- High quality exterior panel finish
- Design = Perfect blend of practicality, aerodynamics, and striking good looks
Bobby's Truck and Bus Repair
Since 1978 Robert J. Sears, "Bobby" has been employed in heavy truck/trailer and bus mechanics. Previous to starting the business, Bobby was employed for the Fremont City Schools Bus Garage where he helped maintain 46 school buses. With his passion for providing safe transportation for students and their families, Bobby Sears and his wife Kellie opened their own mechanical garage business in Fremont, Ohio in 1989.
Today, Bobby's services and maintains over 230 school buses and handicap vehicles stocking a large inventory of specialty parts. In addition, Bobby's sells high quality used school buses and handicap vehicles as well as the innovative and new Lion buses.